Installation is super simple! Here’s our full guide on what you will need and the steps to install.
• Handheld power drill
• 7/32” drill bit
• Phillips head driving bit or screwdriver
• Paper towels or microfiber cloth and window cleaner (for clean-up)
• Installation template (This is included with every glassboard to make installation easy!)
- Tape provided installation template to the wall in your desired location. (Use a level to make sure it’s straight!)
- Using a 7/32” drill bit, drill through the drill marks that are designated for your desired orientation (Horizontal OR Vertical).
- Remove template from wall.
- Hammer drywall anchors into holes. Anchors should be flush with wall.
- Screw standoffs into the bottom holes. PRO TIP: Do not overtighten the screws when inserting, this can strip the anchor and weaken the clips.
- Remove glass from packaging and place it onto the installed standoffs. Center the glass on the standoffs.
- While holding the glass flush against the wall, screw the remaining stand-offs into the upper holes. (Do not overtighten!) PRO TIP: This is best done by two people—one to hold the glass, and the other to screw in the upper standoffs.
- Screw brushed stainless steel end caps onto each stand-off to finish securing the glass. (Again, don’t overtighten!)
- Wipe off glass with window cleaner and a paper towel or damp microfiber cloth, then stand back and admire!