You know how we've been doing our Craft Mat of the Month for a while now? Well, we want our absolutely talented & kind & amazing crafters to help design our December Craft Mat of the Month - just in time for Christmas!
What's in it for you?
- This is a contest. Both 1st place and 2nd place designs will become the Official December Craft Mat(s) of the Month and will be available on our website for the whole month of December with the potential of becoming permanent designs.
- The winner will get a free 18"x24" craft mat of their design + $250 giftcard to our website + $250 giftcard for Amazon.
- The 2nd place winner will get a free 18"x24" craft mat of their design + $250 to our website.
- We will give credit to the winners
How can you get started?
- We have an editable template available here (and linked below). You are welcome to use our current grid/card marks or change it to something you think is better.
- You only need to design an 18"x24" glass craft mat. If you win, we will help design the other sizes.
- You can design anything you want - just be sure to follow copyright laws or ask us if you aren't sure about something. It can be Christmas themed, or not. Whatever you want!
- It doesn't have to be perfect and can be designed physically or digitally.
- If you aren't a designer but have ideas, you are welcome to reach out to our design team through email@example.com to share your ideas and they can help you get started! You can also paint/craft a beautiful background and photograph it & we can help place the grid/card marks on your image for you.
- Our designers will assist the 2 winners to perfect the designs before launching them onto the website.
- Send your final 18"x24" designs to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 17, 2023 and we will take things from there!
- We will pick the winners as a company and announce them on Social Media. However, we will share all the designs we receive and tag everyone that participated for credit. The winners will also be tagged for credit!
Send an email to email@example.com, or message us through social media (instagram or facebook) & we will help you out! We also have a highlight on our Instagram account called "design comp" where we have answered some questions.
Official Design Contest Rules
- The contest is open to anyone except employees of Glassboard Studio.
- Contest is void in states or countries where such contests are prohibited by law.
2. Submission Period:
- The contest begins on 10/10/2023 and ends on 11/17/2023. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM MST on 11/17/2023.
3. How to Enter:
- Participants must submit their design to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 PM MST on 11/17/2023.
- Multiple entries per participant are not allowed
4. Design Requirements:
- All designs must be the original work of the participant and not infringe on any copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights.
- Designs incorporating copyrighted images or artworks will be disqualified.
- Participants may be asked to provide proof of originality.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of Glassboard Studio employees.
- Designs will be evaluated based on the following criteria: creativity, relevance, and functionality.
- Decisions of the judges are final and binding.
- The winning participant will receive a free 18x24 glass craft mat of their design, a $250 Amazon gift card, and a $250 credit on Glassboard Studio's online store. The second place winning participant will receive a free 18x24 glass craft mat of their design and a $250 credit on Glassboard Studio's online store.
- If a winner does not live within the United States, they will be responsible to pay differences in shipping costs as needed.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. Design Ownership & Compensation:
- The winning participants acknowledge that upon submission, Glassboard Studio becomes the exclusive owner of the Design, including all associated intellectual property rights, and has perpetual, unrestricted rights to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, and display the Design without further permission or compensation to the Designer.
- In exchange for the Design, Glassboard Studio will compensate the Designer as stated above. This Compensation represents full and final payment, with no further compensation owed.
- Glassboard Studio reserves the right to disqualify any entries found to be in violation of these rules or found to be unethical, offensive, or inappropriate.
- The winners will be contacted via email by 11/21/2023 and will be announced publicly by 12/1/2023 on Glassboard Studio's Instagram page.
- Glassboard Studio may or may not provide feedback on submitted designs.
- Glassboard Studio will work with the winning participants to make any needed adjustments to designs as needed
- Glassboard Studio is not responsible for any errors or issues that may occur during the submission process.
- Entrants agree to release Glassboard Studio from any and all claims, liabilities, and costs incurred due to their participation.
12. Proof of Originality:
- Glassboard Studio may use reverse image search tools and other methods to check the originality of the designs.
- Participation in the contest implies understanding and acceptance of these official rules. All disputes related to this contest will be resolved according to the laws of Utah.
- Glassboard Studio reserves the right to modify these rules without prior notice.