Thankful Frame Dry Erase Decal Sticker Decor | Reusable!
- Where can I stick it?
On just about any clean, smooth surface! Walls, doors, refrigerators, cabinets, windows, mirrors, desktops, laptops, tabletops, countertops, and more!
- Where should I NOT stick it?
Avoid rough or unfinished walls, freshly painted walls (wait at least 30 days), bumpy surfaces, or vehicles. If unsure, apply a corner to a hidden area near the desired location to test stickability and potential damage.
- Is it removable?
Yes! It's removable and reusable as long as you apply it to a clean and dry surface. Just keep the original backing for future storage.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Clean the intended surface and allow it to dry.
2. Carefully peel the paper backing off.
3. Lightly place one corner of the decal on a clean, dry surface.
4. Smooth out from one end to the other using a soft cloth. In case of bubbles, lift gently to the bubble and smooth out again.