See a craft mat you love, but want to change something? Maybe you want to design your own entirely? Then this is for you! You can explain the modifications you'd like on a product we already have on our website, or upload your own.
Looking to create your own glassboard instead? Click here.
Step 1: Choose a size and check out.
Step 2: Fill out this form (may require you to sign-in) to upload a photo, OR specify your needs through our order note section during checkout. For image requirements, visit our FAQ Page.
Note: Please allow an extra 1-2 days for shipping on custom orders.
Glass surfaces are perfect for crafting and mixed media art. They are quick and easy to clean, heat resistant, and do not stain. The white background allows you to see the true color of ink, paint, and other mediums mixed directly on the surface. Heat resistance allows for techniques such as heat embossing. The metal backing creates a magnetic surface so rare earth magnets can hold paper, cardstock, stencils, fabric, and more in place. This glass craft mat features a grid for easy alignment in 1-inch and 1/4-inch increments, 1/8-inch tick marks along the border and center lines, and diagonal lines at 30, 45, and 60 degrees.
Our glassboards are made of ultra-clear, 1/4" thick, tempered glass. Super smooth to write on and amazingly easy to clean off. Since it's made of glass it will last a very long time. Never stains. Never ghosts. Always comes perfectly clean, regardless of the kind of marker you use (permanent markers, such as Sharpies, can be cleaned off using alcohol).
- 1/4" thick, ultra-clear, tempered glass
- Polished edges and rounded corners
- Easy to clean.
- Scratch resistant
- Won't ghost like normal dry erase boards do
- Tempered for safety
- Amazing, brilliantly colored graphics printed on the back of crystal-clear glass using our 6-color process
- One-year warranty
How to Clean
- Wipe clean with water, alcohol, or any household product
- Do NOT submerge board in water
- Metal backing - a metal backing allows for magnets to be used on the boards. Our glass is very thick however, and only neodymium rare earth magnets are strong enough to work on our boards.
- Non-slip rubber feet attached to bottom
- Metal backing
- Glassboard with printed graphic (as shown above)
Note: Super powerful, rare earth magnets available under accessories.