Go & Do Sticker Doodle by Lauren Pace
Featuring the art and design of Lauren Pace in our Go & Do Sticker Doodle!
The Go & Do Sticker Doodle will give members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints a place to write down their thoughts, impressions, and goals on a highly visible, easy-to-install, dry-erase surface on a wall, door, bathroom mirror, etc. This ensures that their goals will be a dynamic, ongoing part of their everyday lives.
Sticker Doodles are high-quality dry-erase decals that can be applied to nearly any surface and are removable, repositionable, and reusable. They can be applied to walls, refrigerators, desktops, cabinets, mirrors and more.
- Premium Quality Sticker Doodle (comes in 3 sizes)
- Dry Erase Marker with Magnet
- Sticky Clip for Marker to attach to Non-magnetic Surfaces
- We use only the highest quality dry-erase surface materials.
- 1-Year Warranty
- Adhesive decal backing making your Sticker Doodle removable and reusable! Keeps your chart in place, but allows the chart to be removed and replaced over and over again
Where can I stick it?
-On just about any clean, smooth surface! Desktops, tabletops, walls, doors, refrigerators, windows, mirrors, cabinets, countertops, and more!
Where should I NOT stick it?
-Avoid rough or unfinished walls, freshly painted walls (wait at least 30 days), bumpy surfaces, or vehicles. If unsure, apply a corner to a hidden area near desired location to test stickability and potential damage.
How to Apply:
1) Clean the intended surface and allow to dry.
2) Slowly peel the paper backing off.
3) Lightly place one corner of the Sticker Doodle on clean, dry surface.
4) Smooth out from one end to the other using a soft cloth. In case of bubbles, lift gently to the bubble and smooth out again.
How do I clean it?
-Erase with dry erase erasers or microfiber cloths. For stubborn marks, use a damp cloth.
Is it removable?
-Yes! It's removable and reusable as long as you apply it to a clean and dry surface. Note: Keep original backing for storage.