True White Glassboards
If you've never written on a glass whiteboard before you are definitely missing out. It's smooth, easy to clean, and looks amazing! Perfect for conference rooms, offices, even home offices. Our glassboards are made of ¼-inch thick, ultra-clear, tempered glass. We use only the best, highest quality glass you can get. Don't settle for cheap green glass from our competitors. This really is the best.
Unlike traditional dry erase boards, your glassboard will erase completely—no ghosts of writings past—regardless of the kind of marker you use. Even if permanent marker (like a Sharpie) finds its way onto your glassboard, it can be cleaned off using alcohol, good as new.
Since our glassboards are made with the highest quality glass, they will stay in perfect condition indefinitely. Your glassboard won’t scratch and show wear with day-to-day use, so it will look as stunning in 10 years as it does on day one. Our lifetime warranty guarantees it.
• ¼-inch thick, ultra-clear, tempered glass
• Polished edges and rounded corners
• Simple installation
• Easy to clean
• Scratch resistant
• Tempered for safety. Nearly indestructible!
• Brushed stainless steel clips
• Flush-mounted to wall for long-term stability.
• Installation hardware included
• Lifetime surface warranty
• Metal Backing: Adding a metal backing allows for magnets to be used on the glassboards. You must use neodymium / rare earth magnets due to thickness of glass. More information about the metal backing can be found on our FAQ page.
Every one of our glass whiteboards comes with everything you need to install it quickly and easily. Tape the included paper template exactly where you would like your new glassboard, using a level to be sure it will be straight when mounted. Drill holes through the marked crosshairs on the template into the wall. Remove the template. Insert provided anchors. Attach clips and hang. Estimated time to install: 10 - 20 minutes. For step-by-step instructions, click here.
• Super high-quality glass whiteboard. We use only premium, low-iron glass for a true-white look
• Paper installation template
• Brushed stainless steel mounting clips
• Glassboard with printed graphic (as shown above)
Note: Super powerful magnetic marker holders are available here.
Note: Normal refrigerator magnets do NOT stick to any magnetic glass dry-erase boards. You must use neodymium or rare earth magnets in order to stick.