Black Glass Craft Mat
Glass surfaces are perfect for crafting and mixed media art. They are quick and easy to clean and do not stain, so you can mix ink, paint, and other mediums directly on the surface. They are heat resistant allowing for techniques such as heat embossing. An option to add metal backing to create a magnetic surface is an added bonus as rare earth magnets can hold paper, cardstock, stencils, fabric, and more in place. This glass craft mat features a grid for easy alignment in 1-inch and 1/4-inch increments, 1/8-inch tick marks along the border and center lines, and diagonal lines at 30, 45, and 60 degrees.
Our glassboards are made of ultra-clear, 1/4" thick, tempered glass. Super smooth to write on and amazingly easy to clean off. Since it's made of glass it will last a very long time. That's why we offer a lifetime warranty. Never stains. Never ghosts. Always comes perfectly clean, regardless of the kind of marker you use (permanent markers, such as Sharpies, can be cleaned off using alcohol).
- 1/4" thick, ultra-clear, tempered glass
- Polished edges and rounded corners
- Easy to clean.
- Scratch resistant
- Won't ghost like normal dry erase boards do
- Tempered for safety
- Amazing, brilliantly colored graphics printed on the back of crystal-clear glass using our 6-color process
- Lifetime warranty
How to Clean
- Wipe clean with water, alcohol, or any household product
- Do NOT submerge board in water
- Metal backing - adding a metal backing allows for magnets to be used on the boards. Our glass is very thick however, and only neodymium rare earth magnets are strong enough to work on our boards.
- Non-slip rubber feet attached to bottom
- Optional metal backing
- Glassboard with printed graphic (as shown above)
Note: Super powerful, rare earth magnets available here.